Primary Parent and Family Support Adviser
As Primary Parent and Family Support Advisers we:
- Do not judge
- Work respectfully
- Work confidentiality
We work in a way that seeks to identify:
- What is going well
- What you would like to see happening
- Develop solutions to achieve that
Parent and Family Support Advisors can give support to families in many different ways including:
- One to one family support
- Meeting with your child
- Working directly with your child
- Family and adult learning
- Sign-posting to local services
- Advocacy, speaking on your behalf
- Help with filling in forms
If you need advice, support and guidance on any issues affecting your child , family and school then a Parent and Family Support Advisor can help.
I am here all year round to help our young people and their families.
My Job is:
To impartially support families and young people to enable our children to gain maximum benefits from their education.
To work in partnership with families and their schools to help our children reach their full potential.
To work closely with other professionals where necessary or direct you to other services which may be useful.
To be there to work with you or your child if you are having difficulties.
- Parenting concerns
- School transition
- School attendance
- Healthy lifestyles
- Confidence building
- Mental well-being
- Behaviour and relationship issues
- Holiday activities
- Returning to work or education
- Other barriers to a successful school experience
Please feel free to contact the school office who will put you in contact with our PFSA advisor. Office@sstgss.co.uk