We are very keen for our pupils to look smart and be proud of belonging to this school and we encourage the wearing of school uniform.
Our uniform is:
- Grey skirt/pinafore or trousers
- Navy cardigan/sweatshirt with school logo
- Red polo shirt with school logo
- Black flat shoes
- The option of a red and white gingham dress for the summer months
- Socks – White, Grey or Navy
- The option of tights – Navy, Black, Red or Grey (plain no patterns)
For PE our uniform is:
- Plain black shorts or joggers
- T-shirt in house colour with school logo
- Black/house colour sweatshirt or tracksuit jacket
All items available are embroidered with the either school logo or name except for the sports shorts.
Uniform can be purchased from:
Taunton Uniforms, 144B East Reach, Taunton, TA1 3HT
Telephone: 01823 278 080
Opening times are Mon – Sat 9am – 5pm, parking is available at the rear of the shop.
ALL ITEMS OF CLOTHING AND PROPERTY MUST BE CLEARLY NAMED
Our pupils wear their PE kits into school on PE days. These are currently Mondays and Fridays for all children in the school.
The wearing of any jewellery is not permitted for safety reasons, with the exception of small studs for a child with pierced ears. Watches may be worn at the owner’s risk but please try to name watches with at least the owner’s initials.
Please note we do not consider the wearing of make-up or nail polish appropriate for primary age children.
We strongly advise that pupils do not bring any expensive watches or other expensive items to school with them. However, please note that anything they do bring in is at their own risk.