Welcome to Otters Class. We are the Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 children, taught by Miss Teal and supported by Mrs Baldwin and Mrs Moore.
- Otter class need to wear their PE kit on Mondays and Fridays.
- The children are encouraged to read on a daily basis. As well as school books it is really important for them to hear lots of books at home and have access to a range of information and story books to look at. The children are encouraged to take a choice book home as well as their reading book.
- The Reception children have access to a combination of structured lessons and activities as well as a range of continuous provision resources to support their learning.
- The Reception children spend time learning indoors and outside so that the children can develop a range of skills and broaden their knowledge.
- The new Reception children are assigned a Year 6 buddy when they start school to support their introduction to school life.
Otter Class Teacher
Miss Danie Teal
To find out what's happening in reception, download our overview:
Higher Level Teaching Assistant
Mrs Nicola Baldwin
Download our overview to find out what we're learning about this term:
Notes from our September 2022 EYFS Parent and Carer Information Evening
Download our timetable to find out what's happening in our class: